1 - Download and complete the 2017-2018 Lee HS PTSA membership form.
- Place it in an envelope with a check made payable to “Lee HS PTSA” and return it to the school office or mail it to: Lee HS PTSA, 6540 Franconia Road, Springfield, VA 22150.
2 - Online at Pay4SchoolStuff.com
- Note: You do not have to be a parent or have a student at Lee HS to use Pay4SchoolStuff. More information below.
- We add a small administrative fee to online membership purchases (between $0.60 and $0.75).
- 1) Create an account:
- Click LOGIN at the top of the Pay4SchoolStuff home page
- Click "Create Parent Account" at the bottom of the LOGIN window
- You will fill out a form and then receive an e-mail that lets you activate your account
- 2) Add students OR yourself to the account
- After activating your account you can add your students' names to the account OR
- If you do not have a student at the school (or you don't want to add your students), you may self-register by entering your own name, and selecting “Adult” under grade.
- Whether you add your students or self-register as an adult, you will need to choose State: "VA," County: "Fairfax" and School Name:"Lee High" on the form.
- 3) Shop for memberships/donation
- To access the Membership/Donation form, click the 'Select' button next to one of your students' names or your name and then click on the 'Select' button to the right of 'Memberships/Donations'.
- For memberships and donations, you only need to access the form through one of your students' names or your name (no need to use the Membership/Donation form more than once).
- More on how to use Pay4SchoolStuff - Parent Quick Start Guide
|Please consider making a donation with your membership. This money goes towards recognizing academic achievement, scholarships, the All-Night Graduation Celebration, school programs, and teacher appreciation events.